Large-scale Solar Lab with SSF42-2004-Artificial-Sun
The large scale solar laboratory combines a large scale solar simulator and a temperature and humidity controlled laboratory room. The simulated climatic conditions can be varied from a hot and dry desert climate to cyclically changing customized conditions. We test tiny plastic components and cabins of heavy vehicles, and everything between.
In cyclic testing, the variations in conditions can be created relatively freely. During humid cycles, the relative humidity can be increased up to 80 %. Exposure to heat and humidity can also be performed without the solar stress.
- SSF42-2004-Artificial-Sun, Large Scale Solar Simulator, 42 kW, modular
- Volume 350 m3
- Height 6 m
- Spectral match: Sun AM1.5 (CIE85)
- 3D testing
- Intensity of radiation (UV+VIS+IR) 0 − 1500 W/m2
- Ambient temperature +20℃ − +55℃
- Humidity RH 10 % − 80 %
- Uniformity better than +/-10 %
For shoebox-size or smaller samples, an even wider variety of test conditions can be chosen:
- Temperature: -70℃ − +300℃
- RH: 10 % − ~100 %
- Intensity of radiation: 0 − 2500 W/m2 (UV+VIS+IR)